David Hahn, CVA, ASA, MAFF, CM&AA, CCIM, MBA is an expert in the fields of Business Financial Valuation, Commercial RE Appraisal, Cost Segregation Study, Renewable Energy Valuation, and Forensic Economics since 1985.
· Certified Business Valuation Analyst (CVA) credential from the (NACVA)
· Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) credential from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
· Accredited Senior Appraiser credential of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
· Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
· Certificate in Exit Planning from the Exit Planning Institute
· Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) credential
· Association of Corporate Growth (ACG) - member
· Community Association Institute (CAI) - member
· Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors - member
· California State Licensed Real Estate Broker, BRE #00902122
· California State Certified Real Estate Appraiser, BREA #AG009828
· American Bankruptcy Institute - member
· College Instructor's Credential - Business & Real Estate
· Instructor Certified through THE TRAIN THE TRAINER program - CCIM Institute
· Taught Commercial Investment, Commercial & Business Appraisals, Financing more than 5,000 classroom hours since 1985.
· Competent Toastmaster (CTM) certificate from Toastmasters International
· Principal, Alpha Consulting Group, Inc since 1985
· Lockheed Missiles & Space Company, Sunnyvale, Software Engineer, 1984-1985
· Control Data Corporation, San Jose, Business Systems Analyst, 1981-1983
. U.S. Army veteran - active duty for 3 years - honorable discharge, 1979
· Doctoral Studies, Public Administration, University of La Verne, 1995-1998
. UCLA Executive Management Program certificate - 1995
. USC, Public enterprise cost/benefit analysis graduate course, 1993
· Master of Business Administration (Executive MBA) - 1983
· B.S. in Industrial Technology/Computer Science - San Jose State University - 1981
· Associate of Arts degree - Monterey Peninsula College - 1979
Copyright © 2018 www.myfinancialvaluation.com - All Rights Reserved.
David Hahn, CVA, ASA, MAFF, CCIM, CM&AA, MBA
CVA - Certified Business Valuation Analyst
ASA - Accredited Senior Appraiser
CM&AA - Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor
CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
MAFF - Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
CA State Certified RE Appraiser, License #AG009828
CA State Licensed RE Broker, License #00902122
Business Valuation, Commercial Real Estate Appraisal.
Alpha Appraisal Consulting Group (AACG) serves in the area of Valuations, Business Valuation, 409A Valuation, Company Valuation, M&A Valuation, Financial Valuation, Commercial Appraisal, Commercial Real Estate Appraisal, Cost Segregation, Renewable Energy Valuation, Data Center Enterprise Valuation, HOA/Condo Reserve Study, Capital Assets Valuation, Patent Valuation, IP Valuation, Startup Capital Valuation, Bankruptcy Valuation, Estate/Trust Tax Valuation, Cannabis Property & Business Valuation, and Fairness Opinion throughout all States of USA.
Powered by GoDaddy